To say this summer was the best one yet would be an understatement. I am a winter lover, and am usually stoked when the days get colder and the leaves change color, but this year I was actually sad to see the summer season come to an end.
It was filled with sun burnt skin, care free days, so much adventure, live music, starry nights, and the best people. If I was to think of the perfect summer, I think it would look just like the last few months.
Places I visited:
- Jaco and La Fortuna, Costa Rica with the greatest travel group
- Newport Beach, CA with my mom and sisters
- Yellowstone National Park, Montana/Wyoming with my in laws
- Preston, Idaho with my in laws
- Salt Lake City, UT (twice) for the greatest concerts with my best friends
- Huntington Beach, CA with my non blood related family
Things I accomplished:
- Got promoted to my dream job position
- Focused and progressed so much in self love
- Stopped looking for validation in others
- Cut off relationships that weren’t helping my self growth
- There are way too many to list, but I am so glad I captured them all.
So long sweet summer. I’ll remember you forever.
Onto the next adventure, Wren